Welcome to the Room 44 Book Blog. This is our interactive reading project that the students of the fifth grade at Manor Hill will be working on throughout the 2009-2010 school year. This blog is not, however, intended just for students. Click on the link at the right “Blog Information” to find out all of the details about this project. Happy Reading!

Monday, August 31, 2009

Drew W.

I’m not that best reader but I am a good reader. Some of the books I’m reading are Diamond of Dark Hole, and Diary of a wimpy kid. I like to read advancer stories because it usually tells about 2 people. I’d like to improve on spelling.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Drew this is Stone. I am recomending the Harry Potter books to you and I am recomending this book to anyone who reads this.
STONE

2:42 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

drew-
one thing i like about the big 1 O is that it had humor and i like humor.

DREW

2:35 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am reading a book called 39 clues and it is awesome

1:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home