Welcome to the Room 44 Book Blog. This is our interactive reading project that the students of the fifth grade at Manor Hill will be working on throughout the 2009-2010 school year. This blog is not, however, intended just for students. Click on the link at the right “Blog Information” to find out all of the details about this project. Happy Reading!

Monday, August 31, 2009

Taylor S.

Hi! Ok so I’m going to tell you about me. First of all I love to dance. Also I love to talk so you’ll probably see a lot of comments on my blog. I like to read so don’t forget to post comments about books you’re reading. Some of my favorite authors are Mary Downing Hahn, Roland Smith, and Patrick Carmen. Some of my favorite genres are historical fiction, and realistic fiction. Make sure you check my blog!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I just started this great book Night Of The Howling Dogs and I'm already half way done with it. Don't forget to look at my posts. Thanks for looking at my part of the blog
-Taylor!! :)

2:47 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Taylor,
What is Night of the Howilng Dogs about? Can you give some more information about the main charecter and the setting? What is it about?


Nate Ewbank #7 READING GOD

6:47 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

READ Deep Dark And Dangous!!
Taylor :)

1:05 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. E just finished reading The Big One-Oh to us it was a great book! On a scale from 1 to 10 I would give it a 10!
Taylor!! :)

2:33 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Taylor you have to read the Twilight books!!!!!!!!!! KILEY

12:02 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Skeleton Creek is so CREEPY!
Taylor!! :)

2:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home