Welcome to the Room 44 Book Blog. This is our interactive reading project that the students of the fifth grade at Manor Hill will be working on throughout the 2009-2010 school year. This blog is not, however, intended just for students. Click on the link at the right “Blog Information” to find out all of the details about this project. Happy Reading!

Monday, August 31, 2009

Isaac S.

Hi this is my blog and I am a fifth grader at Manor Hill. I am 10 years old almost 11. The books I enjoy are fantasy and books about animals. I am currently reading a book called The Dark Hills Divide it`s an awesome book. I also love playing video games and my favorite video game is a video game called Devil may cry. My favorite sport is baseball and volleyball anyway I love reading it`s probably my favorite thing in my classroom. I think readings important but not my life. Lots of other people love reading to and some people just plain hate it and some other people it`s their whole life to read. You can learn stuff from reading and some books are just for fun but I know that if I read a learning book then I’ll get bored out of my life so I like to read books that aren’t learning books. All the books I like are The Dark Hills Divide, The Big One Oh, and the tale of desperaux, and the last one a book called Bone out from bone Ville. The books I want to read are the night of the howling dogs. And that’s all I can think of. Well I hope you enjoyed reading my reading blog.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I recomend you read a book called deep dark and dangerous it`s awsome.

2:35 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks isaac i been wanting to read that book

2:43 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A book my class has been reading is called the big one-oh it`s a terribal a book.the charicters name is charlie,garry quarky,and lorina.


isaac scobee.

2:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home