Welcome to the Room 44 Book Blog. This is our interactive reading project that the students of the fifth grade at Manor Hill will be working on throughout the 2009-2010 school year. This blog is not, however, intended just for students. Click on the link at the right “Blog Information” to find out all of the details about this project. Happy Reading!

Monday, August 31, 2009

Caleb R.

Thanks for taking a look at my section on the blog. I like to read book and play baseball with my friends. The books I like are comic books like Naruto. Naruto is a book about fighting to save their nation. This book is from a series and I have read many of them. Why I like reading Naruto is because Naruto is a fitting book and that’s the books I like. This is my first year on a blog so I really don’t know how to do it. I’ve heard that its fun and I believe them to.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi my name is caleb and i liek to read naruto books. i don't know if there your type but there my type.

2:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home