Welcome to the Room 44 Book Blog. This is our interactive reading project that the students of the fifth grade at Manor Hill will be working on throughout the 2009-2010 school year. This blog is not, however, intended just for students. Click on the link at the right “Blog Information” to find out all of the details about this project. Happy Reading!

Monday, August 31, 2009

Josh R.

My name is Josh I’m not the best reader the reason why is because I don’t really enjoy reading but some books I like to read. The books I like to read books that let you chose books they usually as 3 story paths but I chose the war ones. The war ones r really cool because you get to chose the battles the battles u want to fight in it’s really AWSOME. And sometimes I read real chapter books I plan to read a lot of Mark Twain books. I love to read PICTURE BOOKS because sometimes I want to take a break from long chapter books. Oh yeah I forgot to tell u I LOVE TO BE FUNNY but usually everybody thinks I’m weird so back on track. I hate very small chapter books I think they shouldn’t be chapter books their WAY to small I hope u agree with me my name is josh and I’m 10 years old and I attend MANOR HILL!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi i read u chose books the reson i like them is because u get to chose

the story u go thorgh and this is josh over

2:41 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Josh I recomend this book called deep dark and dangerous Isaac,

2:44 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi this is josh again are class just read the big one oh i hate the book because i dont like brith day books josh

2:38 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should read Deep Dark Dangerous and Skeleton Creek
Taylor!! :)

2:43 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey every one who cheeks this part of the blog out plz read the book called diary of a wimpy kid 4 dom dom dom dommmm hahaha ok so look at the cover and you will already love it josh

2:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home