Welcome to the Room 44 Book Blog. This is our interactive reading project that the students of the fifth grade at Manor Hill will be working on throughout the 2009-2010 school year. This blog is not, however, intended just for students. Click on the link at the right “Blog Information” to find out all of the details about this project. Happy Reading!

Monday, August 31, 2009

Zoe P.

My name is Zoe. (Obviously). In school I try to work as hard as I can. And always try to complete and turn in my work on time. Outside of school I enjoy sports and hanging out with my friends. My favorite sport happens to be volleyball. I’ve been told that I’m fun, Laid Back, And in generally A cool person to be around. More than love, Reading. Ill Confess. I use to hate reading… Than I discovered there are fairly good books(: I enjoy scary and realistic book’s. My favorite series is Twilight. My favorite book is, Wait Till Helen Comes. Sense I Was Little I have always enjoyed sports and school. I also (Extremely) love camping, and the out door’s. Sometimes I go on camping trips that last a day or two, depending on the Week, day, or month. Other than being outside, I usually write. I have always wanted to be a writer. I think that would be the best thing I could do, “other than Volleyball”. I’m going to try to work on being more descriptive in my writing. I’m pretty good but you can always be better. In reading I’m going to focus on reading “more”. I do like to read but, I don’t read a lot. I barley ever read at home. I have also wanted to be a teacher, considering I like reading and writing so much. Other than School and educational Stuff ‘n’ junk!!! I like to play video games. I find them very entertaining. I go to Manor Hill Elementary, my favorite color is black. And thank you for reading!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. Just the other day, i finished reading the book, Wait Till Helen Come's. It was a really good book. It was about a yound girl who as the said was disturbed. She killed her mother in a fire on accident. (she was played with the stove). Then while the moved to a house in the country, witch has a grave in it. Scares the little girls older sister. (half). But does not frighten the little girl at all. The young girl tell's her half brother and sister and new mom that they will need to "wait till Helen comes". The brother and the sister of the young girl, occur MANY Funny, Creppy, happinngs. I would recommand this book to you, if you like the kind of books that send a shoke down your back. And play mind tricks on you.((: -Zoe

2:39 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm currently reading knuffle bunny and I think you would like this book



-brittany

2:46 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why thanks Brittany. when your done with it. May i read it? It does sound like a Very Very interesting book((:
---Zoe

2:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well in Thin wood walls the United States just got bombed




-Austin

2:50 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Zoe,
I have read Wait Till Helen Comes. Isn't a good book. My favorate part is when the find the skeletons in the basement after they fall in. And if you like scarry books, I would sugest the book called the Hobbit. It isn't that scarry but has some parts that will haunt you in your dreams. It may be too advanced for you but it didn't bother me abit.

The one and only Nate E. #7 READING GOD!!!!!!

6:51 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. Today im going to be talking about the big one oh. Our class just finished it. It really wasnt really my favorite book. I like scary book's and in my opinion it was just flat out boring:)

----Zoe

2:27 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well. Yes The Book Wait till Helen Come's Is Trully Amazing isnt it? And yes one of my favorite parts is when they fond the little girl in the pond:)

2:30 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Zoe I liked wait till helen comes i think it was a very good boook. And i think Mr.E should read Skelton creek to your guys, if he isn't already.


-Julian- class 2008-2009

8:28 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zoe do you like the book that were read it a good book it.




ty

1:36 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello zoe have you read a you chose book before probaly not right? ok well the war book are the best because you get to chose what side your on and every thing and battles lol but you propbaly you would do it but try it josh

2:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home