Welcome to the Room 44 Book Blog. This is our interactive reading project that the students of the fifth grade at Manor Hill will be working on throughout the 2009-2010 school year. This blog is not, however, intended just for students. Click on the link at the right “Blog Information” to find out all of the details about this project. Happy Reading!

Monday, August 31, 2009

Brianna M.

I love reading if I can find a good book. I am reading Junie B. Jones because I like her character. I like to read fiction books that are funny, and interesting. I also liked Clementine because her character is like Junie B. Jones. Clementine and her friend colored their hair with marker and Clementine’s friend cut off her hair. Both characters get in trouble at school and home. They are both funny books.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went to the library and checked out a new book that I am going to
read called KNUFFLE BUNNY.{BRIANNA}

2:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home