Welcome to the Room 44 Book Blog. This is our interactive reading project that the students of the fifth grade at Manor Hill will be working on throughout the 2009-2010 school year. This blog is not, however, intended just for students. Click on the link at the right “Blog Information” to find out all of the details about this project. Happy Reading!

Monday, August 31, 2009

Daniel N.

Hi thanks for looking at my blog. Well I like to read, I like to read R.L Stine books because I like creepy books like Goosebumps. And I also like to play sports. Also I try to get in every reading challenge that I can. But most of the time I don’t pass every reading challenge. But the one I always pass is the mark twain reading challenge. Also I like to read Jeff Kinney books because they are funny books.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought the Big one o-h was a funny book. And when Leland pee his pants.

2:34 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Diary of a Wimpy Kid is the best book ever because they are funny books and it talks about his family and his friend. Daniel N

1:40 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it is great that you like to try any reading challenge. Keep up the good work and keep on reading. T. Doyscher

2:05 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think The Battle Of The Red Hot Weenies is a great book for kids because,it is a funny book and there are other books like that. Daniel N

1:56 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think The Invetion of Hugo Carbet is a great book for kids because all the pictues helps the reader under stand the book.

1:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home