Welcome to the Room 44 Book Blog. This is our interactive reading project that the students of the fifth grade at Manor Hill will be working on throughout the 2009-2010 school year. This blog is not, however, intended just for students. Click on the link at the right “Blog Information” to find out all of the details about this project. Happy Reading!

Monday, August 31, 2009

Laini H.

Thanks for taking a look at my section of the blog. I’m in fifth grade in Mr. Eltiste’s class I enjoy scary books like Goose Bumps. I also enjoy Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling (I like the movies tooJ). My all time favorite anther is Mary Downing Hahn I enjoy her books because she wrights ghost stories like What Till Helen Comes and Deep and Dark and Dangerous. My favorite book by her is Wait Till Helen Comes. In my free time I enjoy reading I am reading Harry Potter and The have blooded Prince.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home