Welcome to the Room 44 Book Blog. This is our interactive reading project that the students of the fifth grade at Manor Hill will be working on throughout the 2009-2010 school year. This blog is not, however, intended just for students. Click on the link at the right “Blog Information” to find out all of the details about this project. Happy Reading!

Monday, August 31, 2009

Aaron D.

i like to go fishing my favorite friends are Austin, and scott,.i like to fish a lot. my favorite thing to do is read. I like to read when nobody is home I like to read and escape from life. it is nice to have a break especially if you have school. It is fun when I get home I usually read a book . it is nice when you are home where you are a lone. I am reading the book named dragons breath haven't started it yet but it looks very good and I am readiread it I am anxious to read it I can't wait to read it when I get home I am reading it . And I just got done with pyramid of cheese it was a good book I liked it.thank you for looking at my blog by aaron!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like the big one o my favoirte part is when gary gets in a suite and scares charlys friend especially lelan he had to bar o a pair of under ware

2:32 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked that part to
spencer

4:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home