Welcome to the Room 44 Book Blog. This is our interactive reading project that the students of the fifth grade at Manor Hill will be working on throughout the 2009-2010 school year. This blog is not, however, intended just for students. Click on the link at the right “Blog Information” to find out all of the details about this project. Happy Reading!

Monday, August 31, 2009

Spencer G.

Thank you for taking a look at my blog I wrote. In my free time I like to play football, video games, basketball, soccer, baseball, and I like to play with my friends too. I like to read a lot of books but I love to read mysterious books the most. My most favorite book in the whole wide world is ‘’Deep and Dark and Dangerous.’’ I also like reading ‘’Night of the Howling Dogs,’’ and this series that is called ‘’On The Run,’’ by Gordon Korman. I hope you enjoyed my blog intro.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the book i am reading is amazing!it's called Night of the Howling Dogs and it's the bomb.people who are reading this need to read this.spencer

2:48 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In the Big One 0 I like whenever Charlie tries to make a cake and his sister smushes it. spencer

2:27 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In the big one 0 I like whenever Charlie tries to make a cake but his sister smushes it.

2:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home