Welcome to the Room 44 Book Blog. This is our interactive reading project that the students of the fifth grade at Manor Hill will be working on throughout the 2009-2010 school year. This blog is not, however, intended just for students. Click on the link at the right “Blog Information” to find out all of the details about this project. Happy Reading!

Monday, August 31, 2009

Dylan F.

Thanks for taking a look at my blog. I am a fifth grader at Manor Hill, and this is my 5th year being a student. Outside I like to hunt rabbits and squirrel with my dad. I am reading Geronimo stilton I think I’m going to do the whole series, Right now I’m reading Geronimo stilton I’m too fond my fur ,I haven’t got to it yet but it looks great. I love reading books all kinds, my favorite are G.S., theirs an owl in the shower, the book about cars, and the truth about poop. My favorite authors are Andrew Clements, Mary Downing Hahn, and Dean Pitchford. I also like racing books like NASCAR rally cars 4x4 mudding street racing drag racing derby cars monster trucks all kinds figure 8!One more thing I love riding my dritbike.well I hope you have enjoyed my blog.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

in the big 10 i loved the part when the cops busted down the door! DYLAN F

2:26 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dylan have you read beast Guast 2 because i wiil let you read it. from your friend Daniel N

12:03 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love SKELETON CREEK GHOST IN THE MACHAINE. It tells about how Sarah Fincher and Ryan Mcray found this old draige used for finding GOLD.But something is strangely going on about this old Joe.Bush.

2:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home