Welcome to the Room 44 Book Blog. This is our interactive reading project that the students of the fifth grade at Manor Hill will be working on throughout the 2009-2010 school year. This blog is not, however, intended just for students. Click on the link at the right “Blog Information” to find out all of the details about this project. Happy Reading!

Monday, August 31, 2009

Brittany C.

Hi my name is Brittany, and I am in fifth grade. I love to play softball and I am good at math, science, and social studies. The book I am currently reading is The secret of castle cant. I like mystery books, ghosts books, and books about pigs. My favorite animals are pigs, gorillas, and elephants. I want to improve on reading .What I need to improve on is I need to understand what I am reading. People say I am kind, loving. My favorite colors are blue and black. My favorite food is pizza. I am good at sports. I love camping, drawing, and fishing. And my favorite numbers are2, 3, and 5.And I want be a veterinarian. Thank you for reading my blog.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha read avi ty

2:43 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Brittany.
I think you should read Wait Till Helen Comes. I think knowing you, You would enjoy that book.
---Zoe

2:47 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked the big one oh because it is funny and because it is talking about a boy who is turning 10.




-brittany

2:27 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like skeleton creek it is really good so far. KIley

11:58 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DID YOU LIKE THE BIG 1 0

TY

2:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home