Welcome to the Room 44 Book Blog. This is our interactive reading project that the students of the fifth grade at Manor Hill will be working on throughout the 2009-2010 school year. This blog is not, however, intended just for students. Click on the link at the right “Blog Information” to find out all of the details about this project. Happy Reading!

Monday, August 31, 2009

Jerr B.

I’m not the best reader but I like it. My favorite book series are Bleach, Naruto, Goosebumps. The book I’m reading is Goosebumps say cheese and die. I like to read Goosebumps because they are scary. I like to play basketball, baseball but I like to read. Books I like are city of ember.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you stil reading naruto jerr.by caleb

2:42 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The book i'm reading is a goosebumps. it's about 4 frends Greg,Shari,Bird.Michael Gerg finds this camera in coffmen's house.



Jerr

2:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home