Welcome to the Room 44 Book Blog. This is our interactive reading project that the students of the fifth grade at Manor Hill will be working on throughout the 2009-2010 school year. This blog is not, however, intended just for students. Click on the link at the right “Blog Information” to find out all of the details about this project. Happy Reading!

Monday, August 31, 2009

Kiley B.

Thanks for looking at my part of the blog. I love reading fairy tale books. Right now I am reading Eragon. When I was younger I hated reading, and sometimes I still hate reading. When I’m not reading I love to write little stories right now I am writing a story about vampires. I also like to ride my bike. I feel I have gotten a lot better at reading I read much more challenging books than I use to. I have read the first two books of the Twilight series. Right now I am into witches and vampires stuff like that. My favorite holiday is Halloween I love dressing up and scaring people. Some books that I would recommend are New moon Twilight The old willows place and Wait till Healen comes. Well I hoped you liked my part of the blog.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The book I am reading is called Eragon it is about dragon well any way the dragon riders can talk to the dragons by there minds and the dragons can talk back I think you all should read it

KILEY

2:44 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kiley read Deep Dark And Dangerous
TAYLOR!! :)

2:38 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You were right it is a good book Taylor! KILEY

7:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home