Welcome to the Room 44 Book Blog. This is our interactive reading project that the students of the fifth grade at Manor Hill will be working on throughout the 2009-2010 school year. This blog is not, however, intended just for students. Click on the link at the right “Blog Information” to find out all of the details about this project. Happy Reading!

Monday, August 31, 2009

Stone B.

Hi! My name is Stone. I am in fifth grade at Manor Hill and am in PEAK and in challenge I like to play sports and my favorite thing to do is play video games and Webkinz©. I have an iTouch™, a laptop, a wii™, a DS, and a gameboy®. I have two dogs, Daisy a collie, and Shadow a toy poodle. The book that I am currently reading is IQ. I like to read big books, and I have a big reading level for my age. My favorite sport is soccer and I love pestering my sister. My favorite foods are ribs, fried chicken, and sloppy joes. My favorite video game is Final Fantasy™ Grimnore of the Rift A2, of which I am annoyed with because I accidently saved over my best profile. Thank you for reading about me.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. I am Stone. Just 30 minutes ago I finished reading Toad Rage, an awesome book about cane toads that try to save there species. The book that I am currently reading is the cat who trailed a thief, of which I am not very far in. Here are some series that I reccomend:
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson and the Olympians
Deltora Quest

2:34 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stone,
If you like series books, I would recomend the Eragon series. These books are filled with Magic,Dwarves, an elf and an EVIL Sorsiror and of corse DRAGONS!!!!



Nate Ewbank #7 READING GOD!!!!!

6:55 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stone-
my class just finished reading the big one oh. I think it is okay but it could be better. The book has a bad end and a bad beggining. The rest of the book is good though. It is a good book that is sometimes funny.

2:31 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi my name is Stone. The book I finished reading recently was a garfield comic book. It was really funny.

2:41 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay here I am again. My name is Stone. The book I am reading right now Is Baseball Brain Teasers. It is about plays in baseball and you have to guess what should happen. It is only good if you play a lot of baseball because you need a wide knowledge of baseball to know all these rare plays. I have been reading the Dragon Slayers academy for a while now. I think they are interesting because the headmaster in the book is really greedy and wants gold and he always has an idea on how to get gold, and sometimes it works but he loses it, or the scheme doesn't work at all. I think it would be better if they fight a lot of dragons at once because all they have ever fought is 2 and they weren't even attacking them , they were fleeing from them. I have accomplished reading Harry Potter 2 times now and I have a new motto for reading. Alwys read a good book twice. The reason it is my motto is because the first time I read Harry Potter I missed lot of details that make the book better and you might forget it and your intrests might change, and a lot of other reasons. If you are reading this you MUST read Harry Potter because it is the best book I have ever read. The best book in the series is the Deathly Hallows because it is always interesting. Thank you for reading about my opinion. I hope you read this legendary book.

2:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home